Supported Excel Versions
Microsoft Excel 2003 Microsoft Excel 2007 Microsoft Excel 2010 Microsoft Excel 2013
- Excel 2003
- Excel 2007
- Excel 2010 (32-bit installation only)
- Excel 2013 (32-bit installation only)
You must have one of the above Excel versions to use this addin. Installation must be 32-bit.
- ShipTrack runs on 32-bit installations of Microsoft® Office only. You may use a 64-bit operating system but Office must be installed as 32-bit.
- Requires 1 MB disk space for installation and source files
- Supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 (including 64-bit). Should also work in Windows 8.
- Requires MSXML6.DLL in the local system32 folder, as well as Internet Explorer (for certain carriers) and an internet connection
To install ShipTrack, at least one of the following three conditions must be met:
- You are logged in as Administrator.
- You have administrator permissions.
- You run the setup program as Administrator
To run the installation program "As Administrator", instructions for some operating systems are as follows:
- Windows 2000: HOW TO USE WINDOWS 2000: RUNNING A PROGRAM AS AN ADMINISTRATOR
- Windows XP: HOW TO: Use the RUN AS Command to Start a Program as an Administrator in Windows XP
- Windows Vista: How to use User Account Control (UAC) in Windows Vista
- Windows 7: How do I run an application once with a full administrator access token?
- Windows 8: Can you force Visual Studio to always run as an Administrator in Windows 8?